Recent comments

I have never watched a bat houses before or heard about a similar thing. This is a new experience for me and I would like to know more details on this bat houses. Please do share more info about similar online liquor store cwspirits places with bats. Thanks for your help.
stevelarsc
5 weeks 2 days ago
Such ancient monuments are the pride of every country. Thanks for sharing the Ashton Court details. I would love knowing more about this great historical place. I hope you will share more updates about the same cheap internet and help us.
stevelarsc
5 weeks 6 days ago
Such ancient and historical monuments are really surprising to watch. Thanks for helping us know more about the Natterer's maternity roost at Peckforton castle and sharing the pictures. I would like to know more about this best cable deals castle and hope you will share the info.
stevelarsc
6 weeks 4 days ago
If you are concerned for the welfare of a bat please call the BCT Helpline who will be able to provide you with the best advice: 0345 1300 228. Many thanks.
BCT
1 year 45 weeks ago
I happen to have a young bat flying around my house and close by neighbours i presume the little fella is lost his way from the family roost any one got any ideas of how i canhelp the little guy
Lukesmiller
1 year 45 weeks ago
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Looking forward to read more of your post and updates in the future. selfie pole
jesonko
1 year 50 weeks ago
I moved in here a few months ago and haven't seen a single bat once. I guess they like to keep themselves to themselves, and that's cool, but seeing as there are no neighbours for about a mile, and it can feel pretty isolated from time to time, it would be nice to have someone to nearby to drop in...
Mewla